Hair Gallery at The Mill is known for its expert coloring, color-correction and contemporary hairstyles created through precision cutting and re-texturizing.
Women (includes shampoo and blow-dry)
Men (includes shampoo and blow-dry)
Children (under 8)
Blow-dry with Ironwork
Upstyle (also visit our special occasions page)
Our highlights are designed to suit your needs; we customize them at each visit.
Gradual blending of one color to another, usually moving color and shades from light to dark which requires multiple services and is reflected in the price.
A technique for highlighting the hair in which the color is painted on in such a way as to create a graduated natural-looking effect. May also be referred to as “Baby Lights”.
As all color corrections are not created equal. Consultations are required to insure stylist has appropriate time and guest is aware of cost. This usually results in an hourly rate. Target goals are not always achieved on first visit. Our stylist will always have the integrity of the hair in check during the process.
Smoothing, Straightening, and Texturizing
Keratin Complex Treatment
Is a Shampoo Blow Dry with very detailed and precise Iron Work. Lasts until shampooed out.
Lasts up to 6 months.
Customized Redken Chemistry Service
*Redken Chemistry offers four “shots” that can be blended for truly personalized solutions:
- Volume– Infuses your hair with long lasting volume ingredients that’s 10x the strength of that found in volumizing shampoos and conditioners. Ingredients:
- Fillozane = It plumps up hair and is also found in Redken’s High Rise product line.
- Color Extend– Protects color treated hair from fading while also helping to reconstruct and strengthen hair condition. Ingredients:
- UVA and UVB filters = Helps protect hair color against fading.
- Cranberry Oil= Maximizes color vibrancy.
- Ceramide = Helps reconstruct and strengthen hair’s condition.
- All Soft– Provides intense softness and suppleness to dry, brittle hair. Ingredients:
- Moisturizing Factor, comprised of Sodium PCA and Arginine = Works to replenish and maintain essential moisture balance in hair’s keratin for increased strand pliability and lasting suppleness.
- Argon Oil, and omega-enriched fair trade oil = Replenishes lipids and delivers intense, luxurious softness.
- Extreme– Provides a concentrated dose of protein that fortifies chemically distressed hair and helps reinforce the internal fiber. Ingredients:
- 18-MEA = Restores the lipid layer and resurfaces the cuticle to help restore shine.
- Ceramide = Enters the cuticle for targeted structural repair.
Treatment with Heat removes any unwanted chlorine and mineral build-up from swimming pools and well water.
Makeup & Waxing Services
Hair Gallery proudly offers Bare Minerals.
Airbrush Makeup Application
Makeup Lesson 101 “Teens”
*Teenage girls love to experiment with makeup and what better way to get your daughter on the right track than with a private makeup class.
*Wax, tweeze, and color your brows into a shape specifically designed for your face. Also take home an eyebrow kit to recreate the same look at home.
If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, we ask that you give us 24 hours notice. Less than 24 hours notice could result in a 50% charge of your scheduled service, and failure to appear for an appointment could prevent you from booking future services at Hair Gallery at The Mill.
Spa Services (Tariffville Only)
Lash Lift and Tint $85
This service involves putting pads on the eyelids and under eyes. Keratin is applied to lashes and 60 min later you have eyelashes that look darker, fuller, and curvier.
$250 Full Set
$50-2 Week Fill
$70-3 Week Fill
$90-4 Week Fill
We recommend a fill every 3 weeks to keep your lashes looking fresh.
This service involves adding lashes one at a time using a specially formulated, semi-permanent glue that will not irritate the eye nor damage the natural lash. However, since allergic reactions are possible, there are different types of glue based on one’s sensitivity.